Saturday, July 9, 2011

tough loss/ Trade talk

Tough loss today for our guys, Something about it doesn't sit well with me I feel like that should have been our game.

I want to take the time to talk trades with you readers today, I know not as many people see this blog as I would like but I know there are still some of you out there. This is your time. I am calling on your opinions on who or how we should trade. Comment or message me on twitter @thetwinsnerd
Let me know what you think we should do. are we a buy or sell team? Is Michael Cuddyer untouchable?

Please don't let me down nerd Followers!

2 comments:

  1. So long Delmon and/or Capps! Perkins and Nathan are the better closer options and even though I like the guy (especially when he heats up) Delmon is kind of expendable, especially as Revere matures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you there for sure, the next question is what would/should we get for Delmon?

    ReplyDelete